- All Implemented Interfaces:
public class IssueSecurityHelperImpl
- extends java.lang.Object
- implements IssueSecurityHelper
Implementation of IssueSecurityHelper
- See Also:
Checks if we possibly want to change the Security Level of an issue that is being moved.
|Methods inherited from class java.lang.Object
clone, equals, finalize, getClass, hashCode, notify, notifyAll, toString, wait, wait, wait
public IssueSecurityHelperImpl(FieldLayoutManager fieldLayoutManager)
public boolean securityLevelNeedsMove(Issue sourceIssue,
- Description copied from interface:
- Checks if we possibly want to change the Security Level of an issue that is being moved.
SecurityLevelSystemField.needsMove(java.util.Collection, com.atlassian.jira.issue.Issue, com.atlassian.jira.issue.fields.layout.field.FieldLayoutItem)
for the actual logic performing the check.
- Specified by:
securityLevelNeedsMove in interface
sourceIssue - The original issue
targetIssue - The new issue we're moving to. Needs to have the new project set
- true if the security level should be reset on the target issue.
Copyright © 2002-2010 Atlassian. All Rights Reserved.