- All Implemented Interfaces:
public class IssueSearchLimitsImpl
- extends Object
- implements IssueSearchLimits
Utility methods that allow you to get the limits that are imposed by JIRA configuration properties.
Returns the maximum number of search results that this JIRA instance is configured to allow, by reading it from
|Methods inherited from class java.lang.Object
clone, equals, finalize, getClass, hashCode, notify, notifyAll, toString, wait, wait, wait
public IssueSearchLimitsImpl(ApplicationProperties applicationProperties)
- Creates a new SearchLimits instance.
applicationProperties - an ApplicationProperties
public int getMaxResults()
- Returns the maximum number of search results that this JIRA instance is configured to allow, by reading it from
jira-application.properties file. If there is a problem reading the configured value, this method
- Specified by:
getMaxResults in interface
- an int containing the maximum number of search results to return
Copyright © 2002-2014 Atlassian. All Rights Reserved.