- All Known Implementing Classes:
public interface MultiLicenseStore
A store to save multiple licenses to a persistent location.
This class replaces
- Retrieves all product license strings. The returned Iterable is immutable and is ordered by the ID in the
database. The returned Iterable is not null and does not contain null elements. The absence of a license is
indicated by an empty list.
- all current license strings from persistence
- Persists a new state for all licenses. This will overwrite all licenses currently stored.
This method will do some cursory checking of inputs but will still store most invalid licenses if requested. The
caller should test licenses strings for validity before attempting to store them. This method may throw
an unspecified runtime exception if the argument is invalid, for example if it is null, empty, or contains a null
Until the license roles dark feature is enabled, MultiLicenseStores may operate in legacy mode. In legacy mode a
single license is arbitrarily chosen and stored in the backing legacy license store, typically as an
ApplicationProperties property. It is the caller's responsibility to ensure that no more than one license is
attempted to be stored when in legacy mode.
licenseString - the license strings to store
- Gets the server ID from the persistence backend
- the server ID,
null if not found
void storeServerId(String serverId)
- Stores the server ID to the persistent backend
serverId - the server ID to store
Copyright © 2002-2014 Atlassian. All Rights Reserved.