- All Implemented Interfaces:
public class JiraEventExecutorFactory
- extends Object
- implements com.atlassian.event.spi.EventExecutorFactory
This is a thread pool for async events. The pool is configured with:
- Maximum of 5 threads.
- Timeout after 60 seconds for idle threads.
- Only daemon threads.
- Caller runs the the code when threads are busy (i.e. nothing is queued)
- Caller runs the the code when the pool is shutdown (i.e. events still get delivered during shutdown)
|Methods inherited from class java.lang.Object
clone, equals, finalize, getClass, hashCode, notify, notifyAll, toString, wait, wait, wait
public Executor getExecutor()
- Specified by:
getExecutor in interface
public void shutdown(ComponentManagerShutdownEvent shutdownEvent)
public void shutdown()
Copyright © 2002-2014 Atlassian. All Rights Reserved.