- All Implemented Interfaces:
public class IssueParentClauseContextFactory
- extends Object
- implements ClauseContextFactory
A context factory for issue parent clauses. The project and issue type is taken from the issues' sub tasks. If the
operator is a negating operator then this returns a context with
Note: this is sort of expensive to calculate, but this should never really be used because there is no searcher
for the issue parent clause.
|Methods inherited from class java.lang.Object
clone, equals, finalize, getClass, hashCode, notify, notifyAll, toString, wait, wait, wait
public IssueParentClauseContextFactory(JqlIssueSupport jqlIssueSupport,
public ClauseContext getClauseContext(com.atlassian.crowd.embedded.api.User searcher,
- Description copied from interface:
- Generates a clause context for the associated handler. If the clause context could not be determined for any
reason, this will return the Global Clause Context.
- Specified by:
getClauseContext in interface
searcher - the user who is performing the search
terminalClause - the clause for which this factory is generating a context.
- ClauseContext that contains the implied and explicit project and issue types that this
clause is in context for.
Copyright © 2002-2013 Atlassian. All Rights Reserved.