- All Known Implementing Classes:
- AbstractFieldScreenUpgradeTask, AbstractNotificationSchemeUpgradeTask, AbstractReindexUpgradeTask, AbstractSearchRequestUpgradeTask, AbstractUpgradeTask, UpgradeTask_Build10, UpgradeTask_Build101, UpgradeTask_Build102, UpgradeTask_Build11, UpgradeTask_Build130, UpgradeTask_Build132, UpgradeTask_Build150, UpgradeTask_Build151, UpgradeTask_Build152, UpgradeTask_Build175, UpgradeTask_Build176, UpgradeTask_Build205, UpgradeTask_Build207, UpgradeTask_Build257, UpgradeTask_Build258, UpgradeTask_Build27, UpgradeTask_Build296, UpgradeTask_Build317, UpgradeTask_Build325, UpgradeTask_Build35, UpgradeTask_Build412, UpgradeTask_Build418, UpgradeTask_Build437, UpgradeTask_Build438, UpgradeTask_Build47, UpgradeTask_Build48, UpgradeTask_Build509, UpgradeTask_Build51, UpgradeTask_Build520, UpgradeTask_Build551, UpgradeTask_Build552, UpgradeTask_Build554, UpgradeTask_Build56, UpgradeTask_Build571, UpgradeTask_Build572, UpgradeTask_Build60, UpgradeTask_Build601, UpgradeTask_Build602, UpgradeTask_Build603, UpgradeTask_Build604, UpgradeTask_Build605, UpgradeTask_Build606, UpgradeTask_Build608, UpgradeTask_Build611, UpgradeTask_Build633, UpgradeTask_Build634, UpgradeTask_Build637, UpgradeTask_Build638, UpgradeTask_Build640, UpgradeTask_Build641, UpgradeTask_Build642, UpgradeTask_Build643, UpgradeTask_Build644, UpgradeTask_Build645, UpgradeTask_Build663, UpgradeTask_Build701, UpgradeTask_Build704, UpgradeTask_Build705, UpgradeTask_Build706, UpgradeTask_Build707, UpgradeTask_Build708, UpgradeTask_Build751, UpgradeTask_Build752, UpgradeTask_Build753, UpgradeTask_Build754, UpgradeTask_Build755, UpgradeTask_Build756, UpgradeTask_Build757, UpgradeTask_Build758, UpgradeTask_Build759, UpgradeTask_Build771, UpgradeTask_Build801, UpgradeTask_Build802, UpgradeTask_Build807, UpgradeTask_Build808, UpgradeTask_Build809, UpgradeTask_Build810, UpgradeTask_Build812, UpgradeTask_Build813, UpgradeTask_Build83, UpgradeTask_Build843, UpgradeTask1_2, UpgradeTask1_2_1
public interface UpgradeTask
Nested Class Summary
Track status of a task this session, if isTaskDone(String) returns true you don't need to do it again.
- The build number that this upgrade is applicable to
- A short (<50 chars) description of the upgrade action
void doUpgrade(boolean setupMode)
- Perform the upgrade.
setupMode - Indicating this upgrade task is running during set up.
- Return any errors that occur. Each entry is a string.
- Is a reindex required as a result of running this task.
If this method returns true the Upgrade manager will perform a reindex before completing.
If an upgrade task changes data that is indexed by Lucene, e.g. the content of Issue fields then it should
A task need not necessarily change data to require a reindex but may return true here and do nothing else if there
is a functional change to the code that requires the Lucene index to be rebuilt.
- true if a reindex is required as a result of running this task.
Copyright © 2002-2013 Atlassian. All Rights Reserved.