- All Superinterfaces:
- EnclosedIterable<Issue>, Sized
- All Known Implementing Classes:
- DatabaseIssuesIterable, IssueGVsIssueIterable, IssueIdsIssueIterable, IssueObjectIssuesIterable
public interface IssuesIterable
- extends EnclosedIterable<Issue>
Return a user friendly message that identifies which issues this iterable holds.
- Return a user friendly message that identifies which issues this iterable holds.
If there is a problem, this method is used to log what issues are affected.
For example, if there is a problem locking the Lucene index this method is used to log
which issues could not be reindexed.
Hence, it is important to provide a useful implementation for this method.
toString in class
Copyright © 2002-2010 Atlassian. All Rights Reserved.