- All Implemented Interfaces:
public class CustomFieldValueTransformerImpl
- extends Object
- implements CustomFieldValueTransformer
|Methods inherited from class java.lang.Object
clone, equals, finalize, getClass, hashCode, notify, notifyAll, toString, wait, wait, wait
public CustomFieldValueTransformerImpl(CustomFieldManager customFieldManager)
public ExternalCustomFieldValueImpl transform(ProjectImportMapper projectImportMapper,
- Description copied from interface:
- Transforms a custom field value by letting the custom field tell us what the value (and optionally parent value)
should be transformed into. The resulting ExternalCustomFieldValue will have a null id.
- Specified by:
transform in interface
projectImportMapper - a fully populated and validated project import mapper
externalCustomFieldValue - the value representing a single custom field value from the backup XML
newProjectId - the id of the project, in this JIRA instance, that the data is being imported into
- an ExternalCustomFieldValue that contains the transformed values and a null id, null if the custom
field has been flagged as ignored by the CustomFieldMapper, or if the custom field thinks the value should
be transformed to null, or if for some reason the issue id has not been mapped.
Copyright © 2002-2008 Atlassian. All Rights Reserved.