- All Implemented Interfaces:
public class TempPluginParentDirectoryLocator
- extends Object
- implements PluginParentDirectoryLocator
Provides working directories for the plugin manager in a temp directory specifically created for this manager
instance. Used during setup when we may or may not have a Confluence Home, and don't want to clobber the
plugin directory used by the non-setup plugin manager.
The directory in which the SimplePluginDirectoryProvider should place the plugin working
|Methods inherited from class java.lang.Object
clone, equals, finalize, getClass, hashCode, notify, notifyAll, toString, wait, wait, wait
public File getDirectory()
- Description copied from interface:
- The directory in which the SimplePluginDirectoryProvider should place the plugin working
directories. It is the responsibility of the implementing class to ensure the directory
exists and is writeable.
- Specified by:
getDirectory in interface
- the directory in which to place working directories for the plugin system.
Copyright © 2003–2015 Atlassian. All rights reserved.