- All Implemented Interfaces:
public class LuceneQueryTokenizer
- extends Object
- implements QueryTokenizer
The purpose of this class is to wrap the tokens emitted from lucene analysis inside our own
that we can tag some additional meaning. Although we could have modified the 'type' property of lucene tokens, we
would have had to tinker with all the analyzers for each of the languages we have, which is not feasible.
|Methods inherited from class java.lang.Object
clone, equals, finalize, getClass, hashCode, notify, notifyAll, toString, wait, wait, wait
public LuceneQueryTokenizer(org.apache.lucene.analysis.Analyzer unstemmedAnalyzer)
public List<QueryToken> tokenize(String query)
- Description copied from interface:
- Produces query tokens from the specified query.
- Specified by:
tokenize in interface
query - the query
- query tokens from the specified query. Returns empty list for null or empty query.
Copyright © 2003–2015 Atlassian. All rights reserved.