- All Implemented Interfaces:
public class BotocssMailContentProcessor
- extends Object
- implements MailContentProcessor
Takes a serialized HTML document as input and injects CSS taken from the
This is largely for compatibility with Gmail and a few other email clients
which do not parse stylesheet links or HTML
<style> tags in to the appropriate elements as inline
<style> tags annotated with a
delete-email-style class attribute will also get removed from the
document post-injection. This is in order to reduce the outcoming size of the
mail as Gmail enforces a mail size of lower than 102kB by clipping the mail
on its default view.
Take the supplied input data and process it in some fashion, returning the result.
|Methods inherited from class java.lang.Object
clone, equals, finalize, getClass, hashCode, notify, notifyAll, toString, wait, wait, wait
public String process(String input)
- Description copied from interface:
- Take the supplied input data and process it in some fashion, returning the result. If the
processing fails then input should be returned as the result.
- Specified by:
process in interface
input - the content to be processed.
- the processed version of the content or the same content if processing failed.
Copyright © 2003–2015 Atlassian. All rights reserved.