- All Known Implementing Classes:
public interface BaseUrlSelector
- The base url that is used in tests.
Note that in case of cluster it will return a base url of the node that the current test is running against.
Important: This is not the configured base url.
- a collection of the baseUrls of all of the nodes in the cluster, or a collection of one baseUrl if not clustered.
- The url that has been confogured as the base URl of the whole application cluster (e.g. the load balancer). If not clustered, this returns the same value as
String substituteForNodeBaseUrl(String url)
- Our cluster builds don't have a load balancer, this base URL actually points at node 1. If a test runs against
node 2, and is given a URL with the
getConfiguredBaseUrl() in it by the server, then pinging that URL
will take it to node 1, and the test will fail.
This method checks to see if the given URL starts with the
getConfiguredBaseUrl(), and if so then
substitutes it with the
getBaseUrl() that points at the node that the current test is running against.
It also checks to see if the given URL starts with the base URL of any of the other cluster nodes, and performs
a similar substitution.
If and when our cluster builds get a load balancer, we should be able to take this nastiness out.
Copyright © 2003–2015 Atlassian. All rights reserved.