- All Implemented Interfaces:
public class XsltMailContentProcessor
- extends Object
- implements MailContentProcessor
Transform email content by applying an XSL transform to it. It should be noted that since e-mail content may
actually be a collection of XHTML fragments instead of well formed XHTML this MailContentProcessor will
temporarily wrap the content in a root element called "temporaryFragmentRootElement" which is automatically removed
after processing. You need to be aware of this element to ensure the XSL template configured for this
processor handles (and ignores or passes unchanged) this temporary element.
Take the supplied input data and process it in some fashion, returning the result.
|Methods inherited from class java.lang.Object
clone, equals, finalize, getClass, hashCode, notify, notifyAll, toString, wait, wait, wait
public XsltMailContentProcessor(String xslResource,
public String process(String input)
- Description copied from interface:
- Take the supplied input data and process it in some fashion, returning the result. If the
processing fails then input should be returned as the result.
- Specified by:
process in interface
input - the content to be processed.
- the processed version of the content or the same content if processing failed.
Copyright © 2003-2013 Atlassian. All Rights Reserved.