- All Implemented Interfaces:
public class EmailErrorsAndFirstSuccessfulBuildStrategy
- extends AbstractEmailStrategy
This class instructs Bamboo to always send an email for a failed build, and for the
first successful build after the failure. No email will not be sent for each additional
successfull build. Basically does not spam you for successful builds.
Obtain a description of the strategy for displaying in the GUI
Returns an email if the build has failed, or its the first successful build after a failed
|Methods inherited from class java.lang.Object
clone, equals, finalize, getClass, hashCode, notify, notifyAll, wait, wait, wait
public java.lang.String getLabel()
- Obtain a description of the strategy for displaying in the GUI
- the descriptive label for the GUI
public boolean shouldEmailBuildResults(BuildResults buildResults,
- Returns an email if the build has failed, or its the first successful build after a failed
buildResults - The current build results
previousBuildState - The status of the previous build
- true if failed, or first successful build.
Copyright © 2008 Atlassian Pty Ltd. All Rights Reserved.